jeudi 1 décembre 2011

Christmas Countdown

Well then - it's arrived - December - and the countdown to Christmas starts today. This is to be my very first Christmas in France and I approach it with excitement and just a little trepidation.
Excitement - for all the usual reasons. I love the look, smell and feel of Christmas. The sense of family and well-being, of giving (even if it's just hugs)and the smiles and salutations of strangers.
Trepidation - because it's my first year away from my 2 boys (they'll visit in January - can't wait!) but also because it's my first Christmas at my little shop in Sauze Vaussais, France. Have I bought the right stock? Have I bought enough???
Well - I'll leave that for you to decide.

I don't normally do cute - but I couldn't resist this adorable little wooden rocking horse, santa and Shaker style Christmas tree.

I'm in the process of uploading everything to the 'Christmas' section on the Oui Decor site. Let me know what you think? http://www.ouidecor.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=18

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire